GERLACH FINE knives are made of X50CrMoV15 stainless steel, with the addition of chromium, molybdenum and vanadium, which reduces brittleness and increases wear resistance.
Ergonomically profiled stainless steel handle ensures a secure grip during cutting.
Presented in an elegant beechwood block.
To enjoy the reliability and stylish design of Gerlach kitchen knives for as long as possible, we recommend to wash them only by hand.
Washing the knives in a dishwasher can lead to permanent damage to the blades and handles due to the high water temperature and chemical agents.
- Multipurpose Chef's Knife 8" - 20cm Wide blade for easy chopping of vegetables and herbs. Due to its balance, it is excellent for fish filleting and meat carving.
- Kitchen Knife 8" - 20cm Universal kitchen knife.
- Bread Knife 8" - 20cm Serrated edge for precise slicing of delicate products like tomatoes, fresh bread or fruits.
- Kitchen Knife 5" - 12.5cm Good All-rounder.
- Paring Knife 3.5" - 8.5cm Small size allows efficient paring and slicing of fruit and veg.
X50CrMoV15 uses the moderately high carbon content of 0.50% to develop a high hardness microstructure.
Higher chromium amount combined with small molybdenum addition gives a greater corrosion resistance than standard martensitic grades.
Vanadium allows higher tempering temperatures to be used and gives greater toughness.
Handle: High-Grade Stainless Steel
Knife Block: Beechwood
Warranty: 2 years manufacturer's warranty
IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO WASH THESE KNIVES IN DISHWASHER - THIS CAN PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE KNIVES' SURFACE