Gerlach Granitex knives are made of X30Cr13 stainless steel with an addition of chromium, which guarantees the highest quality and corrosion resistance.
The knives have an ergonomic handle with granite coating.
Available with an elegant, lacquered beechwood block.
To enjoy the reliability and stylish design of Gerlach kitchen knives for as long as possible, we recommend to wash them only by hand.
Washing the knives in a dishwasher can lead to permanent damage to the blades and handles due to the high water temperature and chemical agents.
- Multipurpose Chef's Knife 8" - 20cm Wide blade for easy chopping of vegetables and herbs. Due to its balance, it is excellent for fish filleting and meat carving.
- Kitchen Knife 8" - 20cm Universal kitchen knife.
- Bread Knife 8" - 20cm Serrated edge for precise slicing of delicate products like tomatoes, fresh bread or fruits.
- Kitchen Knife 5" - 12.5cm Good All-rounder.
- Paring Knife 3.5" - 8.5cm Small size allows efficient paring and slicing of fruit and veg.
Blade: stainless steel X30Cr13, British Stainless Steel Association code - 420S45 X30Cr13 uses the moderately high carbon content of 0.3% to develop a high hardness microstructure. 13% of chromium gives great corrosion resistance.
Handle: Water-resistant, non-slip, soft-touch in satin finish.
Knife Block: Satin Finish
Warranty: 2 years manufacturer's warranty
IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO WASH THESE KNIVES IN DISHWASHER - THIS CAN PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE KNIVES' SURFACE